Eastend Pickers is a two-day, rain or shine, outdoor event held at Sluka Field (corner of Waverly and Eastern in Grand Haven) on Friday April 3 and Saturday April 4. This event will be featuring vendors who have interesting wares for sale such as garden items, collectible glassware, tools, old fishing/hunting gear, vintage items, antiques, bikes and other funk-tastic stuff!
Here are all the details for the event:
- Each vendor is responsible for their own trash and site clean up
- Vendors may not bring children or pets to the event. (Customers however are welcome to bring children and pets.
- Cost per 10×10 vendor space is $20 for one day or $30 for both days.
- Two day vendors must tear down at the end of the 1st day and re-set up on the 2nd
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and tent (if you want your site covered).
- There is no on-site electricity.
- Morning coffee will be provided at no charge courtesy of Fat Chix Coffee
- This is an open field, no trees for shade
- A list of local eateries on Beechtree Street will be posted at the information table.
- No dollies or assistance will be available. Vendors must provide their own.
- Vendors may begin set up as early as 6:30am and must be completely set up by 8:30am.
- All vendor registration fees are non-refundable
- Checks payable to: EASTOWN ASSOCIATION
C/O Aluminum Mule
319 S. Beechtree
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Please call with early questions at 616-846-7480. An information table will be available each day to answer additional questions.
Please stop by The Aluminum Mule (a.k.a. Fat Chix) to pick up a registration form.
A Note About Vendor Parking
Unloading and Loading:
Please use the Waverly Street (Sluka Field park) to unload your vehicle. There will be no dollies, wagons or carts available to assist vendors. Additionally, there will be NO driving on the grass/field allowed.
Please move as swiftly as possible, as we are specting between 100-125 vehicles. After unloading/loading your vehickle, you must leave the Sluka Field Lot. This parking lot will be opened to the public (shoppers) for parking. Vendors should park their vehicles on Eastern Street between Grand and Franklin, or in the parking lot at Eastend Park, which is an approximate 4-5 block walk from the sale site.
Thank you for your smooth co-operation with everything!